CRIT Interim ETT
Grupo Crit is seeking energetic, vibrant speaking Level 1 Helpdesk agent to work in our new and expanding Flag-ship center located in different sites, The most usual site is Tenerife, Spain.
* Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
* Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
* Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
* Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
* Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
* Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
* Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.* Mandatory languages (fluent):
* Main language + English + SpanishMain Languages could be: Danish, Portuguese, (Portugal or Cabo Verde), Portuguese ( Brazil), Dutch, German, French, English (British), Swedish, Italian.
* Basic PC Skills
* Good communication skills
* Availability to work in shifts: 7×24 (40 hours per week – 5 days per week)
* Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
* Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
* Basic Business Development:, Results Focused, Initiative
* Fluent in other languages.
* Previous experience as helpdesk and similar positions.