CRIT Interim ETT
Grupo Crit is seeking vibrant speaking Helpdesk agents to join us in the new and expanding center of our client in Tenerife, Canary Island, Spain. You will be part of a great multinational company!
Do not worry if you do not have enough experience! We are looking for Helpdesk level 1.
If you are interested in to move to Spain this is your opportunity to enjoy our great weather, our beaches and our out-of-this-world gastronomy!
We want you to be part of our multicultural and multi-age team if you have a fluent level of one of these languages:
Spanish + English (C1-C2) + French (C1-C2), basic PC skills and good communication skills.
And if you are customer-oriented, initiative and results focused…you are just perfect for us!
These will be your responsabilites as part of our team:
– Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
– Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
– Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
– Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
– Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
– Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, etc.
– Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
– Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.
Availability to work in shifts: 40h per week from Monday to Sunday (working 5 days)Check the requirements in the offer description