Our client is a fast growing, independent Swiss company. Their headquarters are in Geneva and they have an office in Paris.
Since 2000, they have constantly invested to develop their methods and tools to better meet the needs of their customers.
For more than 20 years, they have been believing and proving that it is people who make the difference, especially in times of transformation.
Its approach is holistic; both scientific and especially human. Your goal is to understand the benefits of feedback, accept it, and act quickly on it.
They allow managers and executives to analyze the way they do things and plan for the future.
At this time they want to start creating their team in Barcelona.
That is why we are looking for the best System and Security Administrator, to join our IT department, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
System and Security Administrator responsibilities include, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
You’ll be responsible for managing our server and network infrastructures, make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in Security or Systems Engineering.
– Configure internal systems, identify and define system security requirements
– Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
– Upgrade the network infrastructure
– Install servers, devices and firewalls and troubleshoot security infrastructure
– Train new system users and set up their accounts
– Monitor the performance of servers, software and hardware and monitor security measures
for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
– Ensure the smooth deployment of new applications
– Update technical documentation and ensure that the company knows as much as possible,
as quickly as possible about security incidents
– Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
and automate repeatable tasks
– Work experience as a System Administrator with excellent knowledge of system security
– Experience in building and maintaining virtualized datacenter (vmWare) and security systems
– Detailed technical knowledge of database, mail server and operating system security
(Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Server)
– Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Powershell)
– Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks
– Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented
Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
– Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc (pfSense, SNORT, Syslog Server, HaProxy)
– Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
– BSc in Computer Science or similar field
– Fluent in English, French an asset
You feel that the world needs to change and that employees should be more listened to and more recognized. Then join us and contribute to the development of best-in-class platforms and services to enable employee feedback and drive long term change.
Attractive salary according to experience and performance
Health insurance is a social benefit to value
You will be part of a growing and extended team in Geneva and in Barcelona
Work closely with our experts and consultants.
Join a small and dedicated international teams
For 2021, 100% remotework. In 2022 flexible work hours on on premises (Barcelona)