Sales Account Manager Dutch Speaking
We are currently seeking to incorporate a Sales Recruitment Consultant / Account manager for our office in Maspalomas Gran Canaria.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the functions detailed below, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required. Promote our company internationally, getting new clients and contractors.
– Handle the full recruitment cycle of a vacancy.
– Candidate search using all appropriate methods.
– Enter current and potential candidate details onto RDB ProNet in line with QA and data protection guidelines.
– Administration of vacancies through the Group and external websites and publications.
– Manage candidates through the recruitment process following the QA guidelines
– Conduct candidate telephone interviews against client requirements.
– Complete candidate reference and identification checks.
– Experience dealing with clients.
– Identification of potential clients via sales calls to understand their requirements, develop an understanding of their business and provide advice on market conditions.
– Advising clients on Resource’s ability to fulfil requirements, carrying out negotiations and agreeing on terms and conditions with clients.
– Building sustainable and mutually beneficial long-term relationships with clients through regular and consistent telephone, E-mail and face to face interaction (client meetings).
– Tracking business development and account management calls and meetings using RDB ProNet and in line with QA guidelines and procedures.
– Create a Marketing process to have the possibility to promote our company.
– Management of clients through the recruitment process in line with QA guidelines
MARKETING and MARKET AWARENESS
– Marketing and promotion of the brand through the vacancies, forums, social media, etc..