Customer support agent (english + dutch + french) Tenerife
We are seeking energetic, vibrant speaking Level 1 Helpdesk agent to work in our new and expanding Flag-ship center located in different sites, the most usual sites is Tenerife, Spain.
· Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
· Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
· Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
· Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
· Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
· Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
· Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
· Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.
· Mandatory languages (fluent): Main language (Dutch+French) + English (Valuable: Spanish)
· Basic PC Skills
· Good communication skills
· Availability to work in shifts: 7×24 (40 hours per week – 5 days per week)
· Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
· Baic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
· Basic Business Development:, Results Focused, Initiative
. Permanent contract
. Development in an international environment and training
. Location: Tenerife (Spain) Now is online.