CRIT Interim ETT
We want you to be part of our multicultural and multi-age team if you have a fluent level of these languages: Danish + English + Spanish, basic PC skills and good communication skills.
And if you are customer-oriented, initiative and results focused…you are just perfect for us!These will be your responsabilites as part of our team:
– Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
– Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
– Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
– Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
– Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
– Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, etc.
– Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
– Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.