- In dependence of the sales manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- Grows revenue and maximizes profit in the territory
- Manages territory as a business with analysis of opportunities, customer needs and finances.
- Uses time and resources to optimize coverage of territory to achieve sales results.
- Develops multi-level relationships with accounts in order to promote, market, and sell our services to existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Conducts face-to-face, needs-based consultative selling to help customer achieve business goals through the use of maintenance services .
- Develops a frequent and familiar personal profile of customers that attracts the interest of prospective customers
- Reviews market conditions and trends to uncover new leads
- Proactively identifies and selects the most profitable options
- Sells our full-line of maintenance services within the O&G Industry
- Present value added propositions/information through effec
- At least 1-3 years successful outside sales experience required; must have proven track record in sales
- Strong technical experience in the O&G industry
- International experience in upstream offshore projects
- Advanced English is a must
Medio de contacto: http://empleo.elpais.com/oferta-trabajo/3/2565132?agr=21